maandag 18 juni 2012

End of the weekend

And the weekend is over again. The weather isn't even nice (it actually storms) I'm really happy today. Wanna know why? Because it's my 16 birthday today! What if done this weekend? Party, Party and again Party!

Saturday morning began with a lot of backing. I had to make 3 birthday cakes (receipt comes later). But I had to make them quickly, because we decided to have a prĂ©-party later in the afternoon.

And when I finally made them, with a little help, I was ready for Beeckestijn pop. That's a festival with punk/rock music on an estate nearby. We had really fun, mostly about how people look like. And of course always nice: cotton candy. In the end we laugh really hard about a rapper who sang: "doe de lindworm". Which means "do the tapeworm".


At Sunday I celebrated my birthday for family. I have had a beautiful tablet for my computer, so I can draw on it. Not that my drawing skills are that good, but it's really useful.


My nail polish collection has also grown. I think I show a new creation soon. 

And Last but not least I'm really busy with planning my sweet 16 for my friends. Can't wait until Saturday.
Keep calm and party on.
Have a nice day :)

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Lovely! Is er een klein kansje dat ik dat boekje zaterdag mag doorbladeren? :D x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Have fun @ your party!

    XOXO,

    twitter.com/comemoda

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Beeckestijn was awesome, I loved it.
    And I'm looking forward to Sutarday (:

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen